Adobe Acrobat is not the only tool that can help you convert PDF. Here in this guide, we will discuss other 4 tools that can help you convert PDF to Word. If you want to preserve formatting or perform batch conversions, then it is recommended to use a professional PDF tool. You can click the download button below to get the tool and start the conversion immediately.
- Convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT, HTML, etc. to PDF
- Modify, add, delete, or replace text/image with a single click
- Merge, split, or extract PDF pages to create the one you need
Let’s start to see how to convert PDF to Word without Adobe Acrobat. If you are using a Mac computer, then you can go to Way 1, Way 3 and Way 4.
Way 1. How to Convert PDF to Word without Adobe but with MS Word
Microsoft Word allows you to convert PDF to Word. All you have to do is open the PDF file and save it as a Word file. However, it should be noted that the original formatting may be lost after conversion.
This method is recommended when you want to convert text-based PDF files. Read on to learn how to convert PDF to Word without Acrobat but via MS Word.
1. Open Microsoft Word, click the File tab and choose Open.
2. Locate and double-click the PDF file.
3. A pop-up window will appear, simply click OK and then the conversion will start.
4. After that, you can save the Word document.
Way 2. How to Convert PDF to Word without Adobe but with SwifDoo PDF
SwifDoo PDF is a PDF tool similar to Adobe Acrobat. Compared to Acrobat, its price is very favorable. The good news is you can get a 7-day free trial version to enjoy all features!
With this tool, you will be able to:
⭐ Select the pages you want to convert
⭐ Convert scanned PDF into Word document
⭐ Batch convert PDF to Word to save time and energy
Let me show you how to convert PDF to Word without Adobe but via SwifDoo PDF.
1. Download, install and launch SwifDoo PDF.
2. Choose PDF to Word option.
3. On the new window, adjust the settings.
- Click Add Files to add PDFs.
- Adjust the Page Range.
- Choose Word(.docx) or Word(.doc).
- Select the output path.
4. Finally, click Start.
As you can see, SwifDoo PDF has a clear interface and intuitive workflow. With just a few clicks, you can convert PDF files, edit text/images, add annotations, etc. If you need to edit PDF files often, then it will be a good helper!
Way 3. How to Convert PDF to Word without Adobe but with Web App
Many online PDF converters can help you convert PDF to Word. If you don't want to install a desktop application, then this would be a good option. You can complete the conversion through the browser. Below are the steps to convert PDF to Word without Adobe Acrobat but via SwifDoo Online converter.
1. Open the browser and go to https://www.swifdoo.com/pdf-online > Choose PDF to Word.
2. Click Choose File to upload the PDF file to start the conversion.
3. When it’s done, click the Download button to save the file.
Way 4. How to Convert PDF to Word without Adobe but with Google Docs
Another way to convert PDF to Word online is to use Google Docs, an online word processing program. First upload PDF to Google Drive and then use Google Docs to convert it to a Word document. Check to learn how to convert PDF to Word without Adobe but with Google Docs.
1. Open the browser and visit https://www.google.com/drive/ > Sign in to your account.
2. Click the + New button to upload the PDF file.
3. After that, right-click the PDF file and choose Open with > Select Google Docs.
4. Click File from the top left corner > Choose Download > Select Microsoft Word (.docx) to save the file as a Word document.
That’s all about how to convert PDF to Word without Adobe Acrobat. Choosing the right tool is key to making conversions go smoothly. If you want to keep the formatting or convert a scanned PDF, SwifDoo PDF will be the best choice. Grab the 7-day free trial to experience all the features!