Editing PDF documents on Android can be a daunting task, but if you have a competent Android PDF editor installed on your phone, you won’t get much trouble anymore. In this blog post, we'll delve into the world of Android PDF editors, exploring their features and functionality, and highlighting the best options available to streamline your document management needs. Whether you're a professional, student, or simply someone who frequently works with PDF files, we've got you covered. Let's dive in and discover the top Android PDF editor that will elevate your mobile productivity to new heights.
1st Best Option — SwifDoo PDF
The first tool we would recommend is SwifDoo PDF. Its Windows version has been released for over 3 years and just developed apps for Android & iOS, enabling users to view and edit PDFs anytime, anywhere. Likewise, SwifDoo PDF for Android is also a lightweight app that doesn't take much storage space. Moreover, it has a navigable interface, making new users can locate a specific function quickly.
- View PDFs with multiple reading modes
- Underline, strikethrough, and highlight text in PDFs
- Insert custom stamps or watermarks into PDF
- Add notes, shapes, or free drawings to PDF
- Manage PDF pages as you wish
- Convert files to/from PDF
- Lightweight file size and navigable interface
- All-around functionalities
- All users are offered a 7-day free trial with access to all features
- The OCR technology is not supported yet
- Annotate PDFs by adding notes, bookmarks, etc.
- Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, and other editable files
- Edit, compress, organize, and split PDFs
2nd Trusted Choice — Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a cross-platform PDF editor that is available on all major operating systems and mobile devices. Its Android app is considered the most trusted PDF editor, with more than 635 million installations. This Android PDF editor enables you to edit PDF text and images, convert them to Office documents, scan files to PDF, etc., all becomes effortless. With the powerful mobile PDF editor install on your phone, editing PDFs would be easier than before.
- Collaborate one PDF file from multiple people online
- Multiple platforms supported
- A premium subscription plan is required for advanced features
3rd Simple Android PDF Editor - Xodo PDF
Xodo PDF is another popular, secure, and all-around Android PDF editor that is committed to saving time and boosting productivity when working with PDF documents. It has been optimized for tablets and phones for providing users with a better experience. By using this PDF tool, you can easily convert PDFs to Office documents and images and vice versa, adjust PDF pages and file sizes, draw on files with annotating tools, sign PDF documents with e-signature, protect PDFs with passwords, etc. More importantly, the interface of Xodo PDF looks easy-navigable and delightful, with all functions well classified into several main categories, guaranteeing a good experience.
- Easy & navigable interface
- Store and sync your files on most cloud services
- Instant response if you have any problem with the product
- Unable to organize PDF pages
4th AI Robot Assistant - PDFelement
PDFelement is one of the most welcomed apps released by Wondershare, a famous software company based in China founded in 2003. PDFelement was released in 2017 and is considered the strongest alternative to Adobe Acrobat. It possesses all the features we've mentioned above, granting you the capability to work with PDF files seamlessly. Moreover, Android users who download PDFelement can enjoy free access to 100 of the most popular English eBooks. And by using the PDFelement, reading EPUB eBooks on this Android PDF editor is also possible.
- Easy to use
- AI Robot helps edit PDFs efficiently
- 100 free English books are available on Android
- Unable to zoom text
- Constant advertisement pop-ups
5th Easy to Use Tool - Smallpdf
When looking for a handy online PDF editor, you may already see the Smallpdf name many times. Its online tools are powerful while also easy to use, helping users manipulate PDF files without breaking a sweat. Likewise, its PDF editor for Android is also warmly welcomed by users, the features such as small app file size, one-stop solutions for serious users, and integration with popular platforms including WhatsApp, Viber, and Gmail, all become important factors for choosing Smallpdf.
- Simple & clean design
- Compress PDF with selected compression degree
- Unable to convert PDF to PNG
You May Also Like: Top 5 Best PDF Annotator for Mac >>
6th Android PDF Editor & Scanner - PDF Extra
Appealing to over 10 million users on Google Play, plus the comprehensive functions and excellent performance, helped PDF Extra earn a spot on our blog for Android PDF editor. Besides the PDF editor identity, PDF Extra is also a well-known name for PDF scanners and OCR solutions. With the help of PDF Extra, you can easily scan and digitize a paper document into an editable PDF file. No matter what kinds of paper documents you're working with, PDF Extra can scan and recognize the information and generate PDFs exactly. Also, the OCR technology in PDF Extra functions professionally to recognize text and transform them into editable PDF files.
- Powerful OCR feature enables you to transform any paper documents into editable PDF files
- Get charged even if you’ve canceled the subscription before the deadline
- Most of the features are locked behind premium
7th Android PDF Reader - PDF Viewer Pro
PDF Viewer Pro provides you with a more innovative and convenient method to view, search, annotate, and edit PDF files. It can easily open any PDF files from local folders, cloud services, websites, or SD cards, saving you much time and effort in downloading PDF files to a specific location. Speaking of editing PDFs with this Android PDF editor, text, images, and links can be easily modified if there are mistakes. Inserting bookmarks, highlighting crucial contents, organizing large PDF pages, etc., is all easy to navigate. For people who prefer to read PDF eBooks on the phone, having PDF Viewer Pro installed offers more options when viewing large PDF files.
- Integrates with most cloud and email services
- Unable to convert, compress, or scan PDFs
The Bottom Line
Finding a competent Android PDF editor can be easy after reading this post. We’ve tested and reviewed the 6 best Android PDF tools that can help you edit PDFs as easily as Word documents on your Android devices. In addition, try SwifDoo PDF on your phone! It offers you an easy way to view and edit PDF files on your Android phone. With practical features provided, you can easily address all your PDF-related issues. Moreover, SwifDoo PDF is also available on Windows and iOS. Just download it now!
For Windows Users:
For iOS Users: