PDF files are always stable, so they won’t get changed no matter what device you use to open them. Pages in PDF files are formatted in conventional A4 or A3 sizes, which makes them easy to print for daily use.
You will need a dedicated converter to convert DXF to PDF. We’ve listed four DXF to PDF converters with their pros and cons displayed in the following content. Let’s check them out.
SwifDoo PDF: Convert DXF to PDF for Free
SwifDoo PDF can handle all issues related to converting PDF to other file formats and vice versa. It covers almost all the file types you will use, including Office documents, images, TXT documents, CAD, HTML, and scanned copies. More importantly, SwifDoo PDF does not set a limit on the number of conversions for free users, and it adds no watermarks to the converted files.
Convert DXF to PDF with SwifDoo PDF in three steps:
Step 1. Download SwifDoo PDF on your device, then launch it;
Step 2. Click on Convert in the top navigation bar, and select CAD to PDF;
Step 3. Add your DXF files to the operation area. Hit Start.
Now, the DXF file has been converted to PDF format successfully. SwifDoo PDF tries its best to make the process as simple as possible. The conversion doesn’t take you long, and you don’t need to pay for any service because SwifDoo PDF offers a 7-day free trial and a 15-day free trial for unregistered and registered users, respectively.
- It only takes seconds to complete the conversion.
- SwifDoo PDF uses 256-bit SSL encryption to secure files.
- There’s no advertisement pop-up on its interface or website.
- It provides both online and offline versions, so you don’t need to download any software.
- Only Windows 11/10/8.1/7/XP are supported.
CloudConvert: An Online DXF to PDF Converter
CloudConvert is one of the most popular converters. It supports online conversion, so you don’t need to download any desktop software. CloudConvert created intuitive designs and made the procedures as simple as possible. Besides, there are no annoying advertisement pop-ups on its website. Furthermore, you can add files directly from cloud storage tools, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
How to use CloudConvert:
Step 1. Open the CloudConvert website, then select DXF to PDF;
Step 2. Upload your DXF files;
Step 3. Click Convert after uploading your files successfully.
CloudConvert has been committed to building a “Swiss army knife” for file conversions for over a decade. It has converted more than 1 billion files with a total size of over 8 thousand TB since its creation.
- No annoying advertisements.
- Over 200 file formats are supported.
- It is only available on the web.
- Its pricing plans are expensive.
- Sometimes, it spends too much time to upload a file.
- In free versions, the batch conversion only supports converting five files.
Convertio: Convert DXF to PDF Online
Like CloudConvert, Convertio is also an online file converter that doesn’t provide desktop software. Convertio was designed as a dedicated file conversion site when it was created in 2014. But now, it has developed many other practical tools, such as a video compressor, a video maker, a meme maker, etc. Moreover, it offers a Chrome extension, so you can open its website easily by single-clicking.
In fact, using Convertio to convert DXF to PDF almost has no difference from using Zamzar and CloudConvert.
Step 1. Open the DXF to PDF page;
Step 2. Upload your DXF file. Only files less than 100 MB are allowed, otherwise, you need to sign up to convert large files;
Step 3. Click Convert to start the conversion, then click Download to save the file to your computer.
- Convertio supports more than ten languages.
- It offers the OCR feature to help you handle an image-only PDF.
- The free version limits to 100 MB per file.
- There are too many advertisement pop-ups on the websites.
- They don’t offer any free tier before signing up for paid plans.
Zamzar: An Easy-to-Use File Converter
Founded in 2006, Zamzar has converted over 510 million files. It supports over 1,100 file formats with a wide range of categories, including audio, documents, images, videos, archives, etc. In addition, you can use Zamzar as a file compressor to shrink your audio, documents, images, and videos.
Steps to convert DXF to PDF with Zamzar:
Step 1. Open Zamzar’s DXF to PDF page;
Step 2. Upload a DXF file, then click Convert;
Step 3. Download the converted file to your computer.
Note: Zamzar allows you to choose files from all the major cloud services, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box. It also keeps your files for 24 hours on its server in case you delete them by accident.
- Over 1,100 file formats are supported.
- It offers both an online version and a Windows desktop program.
- The free version limits to 50 MB per file.
- When converting files in large sizes, it takes much time.
- For free users, they can only do two free conversions every 24 hours.
The Bottom Line
All four converters mentioned above can easily convert DXF to PDF for free. We’ve listed all their pros and cons for better comparison, so you can choose a preferred one after reading. But it’s highly recommended that you have a try on SwifDoo PDF because of its comprehensive features and long trial period. What’s more, there are no annoying advertisement pop-ups or hidden expenses. So, Download it now and solve all your PDF-related problems!