Why do you want to convert PDF to JPG? Maybe you want to upload the file to your social media platforms, maybe you want to share the file with someone who doesn't have a PDF reader, or maybe you want to edit the file in image format.
Whatever the reason, to convert multiple PDF to JPG at once, you'll need the help of a conversion program. Next, I'm going to cover a few of the most effective tools. If you want to get started quickly, then an online tool might be a good choice. If you want to convert dozens of PDFs at once, then a desktop program is recommended. Let’s learn more about how to batch convert PDF to JPG for free on Windows and Mac computer.
If you want to convert a PDF file because it is too big, then you can refer to this article to see how to reduce the size of the PDF:
How to Reduce PDF File Size without Losing Quality | 7 Ways
This guide will tell you how to reduce PDF file size without losing quality. In this way, you will be able to manage, process or share PDF files more easily!READ MORE >
Batch Convert PDF to JPG Online
If you don't want to spend time downloading any tools, then you might want to know how to batch convert PDF to JPG for free online. Fortunately, there are many websites that can help you get the job done, such as OnlinePDFImage.com, XConvert.com, and PDFtoImage.com. Here, let me take OnlinePDFImage.com as an example to show you how to batch convert PDF to JPG online.
1. Open your browser and go to https://www.onlinepdftoimage.com/en/convert-pdf-pages-to-jpg.
2. Click Upload file to select all the PDF files you want to convert. It will start the conversion immediately.
3. Scroll down the page > Click Download All Images and you will get a ZIP file that contains all the images. If you want to save multiple PDF pages as a single JPG image, then you will need a professional PDF to JPG converter.
Batch Convert PDF to JPG on Mac
If you are using a Mac computer, then you can use a built-in app called Automator to help you convert multiple PDF to JPG at once. The app is designed to allow the program to automate repetitive tasks and it was first released with Mac OS X Tiger. Just read on to see how to batch convert PDF to JPG on Mac with Automator.
1. Launch Automator app and choose Workflow.
2. Under Library, click Files & Folders > Drag Ask for Finder Items to the right side > Choose the PDF files you want to convert.
3. Then choose PDFs under Library > Drag Render PDF Pages as Images to the right side > Choose JPEG image next to Format.
4. Choose Files & Folders again and drag Move Finder Items to the right side > Select a path to save the converted files.
5. Click the Run button in the top right corner to start.
Batch Convert PDF to JPG on Windows
When you want to convert multiple PDF to JPG on Windows, you can use a PDF tool or a virtual printer. If you want to do the conversion your way, then the PDF tool would be a better choice as it offers more customization options.
Batch Convert PDF to JPG via SwifDoo PDF
SwifDoo PDF is one comprehensive yet lightweight tool for Windows users. With this tool, you can easily handle PDF documents, such as converting, editing, annotating, merging, splitting, etc. The main features of PDF to JPG conversion are as follows:
⭐ Batch convert PDF to JPG without losing quality
⭐ Save each PDF page to a separate image or save selected pages in an image
⭐ Multiple image resolutions for you to choose from: 72, 96, 200, 300, or 600 DPI
You can click the download button to get SwifDoo PDF and follow the steps to convert your PDF files.
1. Launch SwifDoo PDF > Choose PDF to Image option.
2. Click Add Files to select all the PDF documents.
3. Adjust the settings as per your needs.
- Set the pages you want to convert.
- Choose to save each page in a separate image or in an image.
- Select the resolution > Don’t forget to set the format to JPG.
- Select the output path.
4. Finally, click Start.
SwifDoo also can help you compress images. If necessary, you can click Batch Process on the home interface and then go to Image Converter > Compress Image to do the compression.
Batch Convert PDF to JPG via Universal Document Converter
You can also take advantage of a virtual printer to help you achieve the goal. Below are the steps to use Universal Document Converter to batch convert PDF to JPG for free. It can help you convert up to 15 PDF documents at the same time.
1. Download the printer from https://www.print-driver.com/download.
2. Launch the tool and set it as the default printer.
3. Click Start and go to Devices and Printers > Right-click Universal Document Converter Printer and choose Printing preferences.
4. Click File Format and select JPEG image.
5. Click Output Location and choose Use predefined location and file name.
6. Select all the PDF files you want to convert > Right-click on them and choose Print. In this way, Universal Document Converter will start to convert PDF to JPG.
That’s all about how to batch convert PDF to JPG on Windows and Mac computer. If there is only an occasional need to convert PDF documents, then an online converter is a good choice. However, they cannot save selected pages in a single image. If needed, you can use a professional PDF tool like SwifDoo PDF. Hope you can successfully get the JPG image(s)!