Now, you may wonder about what to write in a Christmas card to a colleague or coworker. But you need not worry; we have listed the 40 Merry Christmas wishes for colleagues. You can use these festive greetings and messages and make a Christmas card for free using a PDF editor. Wonder how? We have guided you through the process as well. Stay tuned to find the best wishes and card ideas.
10 Merry Christmas Wishes for Colleagues
You spend more time with your colleagues during the week than your family, so they deserve special greetings to feel how important they are to you. Now wish Merry Christmas to colleagues, coworkers or team members with our chosen Christmas wishes for colleagues. Check out these ten simple yet heartfelt Christmas wishes to colleagues to wish them a joyous festive season.
- I feel fortunate to share the workplace with such an amazing and supportive person like you. Enjoy your holidays. Merry Christmas!
- The energy you bring to the office is a blessing for all of us. Sending you all my warm wishes this Christmas, mate. May this Christmas season bring you happiness, warmth, and tranquility.
- Warmest Christmas wishes and thoughts for you, my dear colleague. I like working with you as you make the workplace bearable. Merry Christmas.
- It's an honor to work with such a talented person like you. I hope you enjoy the holiday and festive season to its fullest. Happy holidays, and may they be merry, joyous, and bright for you!
- Working with you has always been fantastic. May the festive season of Christmas bring you opportunities and success in life! I hope this Christmas season finds you with all you need - I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Knowing that you have my back at work keeps me going. Merry Christmas to you, my favorite colleague. God's choicest blessings on you and your family during this holy season!
- Your guidance and directions always help me do the best thing at work. I wish you a Merry Christmas full of love and peace! May God fulfill all of your wishes this holiday season.
- I wish your Christmas celebration be filled with joy, warmth, happiness, opportunities, and love. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the enchantment of Christmas fill your house and heart!
- I am grateful for the support, guidance, and motivation you give me. The kind of energy you bring into the office is genuinely priceless. Merry Christmas!
- Having teammates like you make every workday a holiday and, let's face it, more bearable. Festive greetings to my favorite coworker and friend.
You can write your favorite Merry Christmas wishes for colleagues on a Christmas greeting card using the SwifDoo PDF tool and share it on social media platforms or print it to hand it over physically.
10 Funny Christmas Wishes for Colleagues
Spark your humorous idea with funny Merry Christmas wishes for office colleagues to add a touch of giggle and hearty laughs during the festive vibe. Reflect the warmth while remaining professional and respectful through our selective Christmas wishes for colleagues and coworkers funny. Check them out!
- Merry Christmas and happy holidays, Mate! May the closeness of friends and the comfort of family members renew your spirits this season.
- Working with you is a gift every day of the year! Thank you for being you. Enjoy your holiday season, and see you again next year!
- We are there through the ups and the lows; this Christmas season, we might be there through the snow!
- You are the reason we can get through this season! So, celebrate this Christmas with a new jibe. Keep Calm and Merry On.
- I hope Santa treats you better for being a hard worker and gifts you the highest increment. Merry Christmas, my favorite Colleague.
- Happiest of holidays to the most optimistic of coworkers. Your positive energy and aura inspires me every day. I hope your holiday season is as bright as you are! Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for turning a busy place into a happy one. May your fun be immense and your bills be small this year.
- May this festive season of Christmas help you get drunk enough to get distracted for some time from the upcoming workload. Merry Christmas.
- I have laughed and giggled with colleagues like you, even in the gloomiest of places, like this office. I hope you delight in the company of your friends and family and enjoy the Christmas carols and feast.
- Working with you this year has been a joy and a privilege. I'm excited to see what we can achieve together next year! I wish you a joyous, fun-filled holiday season and a prosperous New Year filled with blessings!
These funny and best Christmas wishes for colleagues will surely fill them with love and joy. You can use the SwifDoo PDF editor to directly change the original text in the PDF card to the Merry Christmas wishes, messages and greetings to colleagues text.
10 Short Christmas Wishes for Colleagues
Sometimes, less is more. So you can write short and simple Christmas wishes for colleagues at work and add them as a lovely addition to your cards or holiday Instagram captions. Check out these ten short Christmas wishes for your business colleagues to spread cheers and happiness during the festive season.
- Working with you has always been superb. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- A little more sparkle and a little less stress may be your motto this Christmas!
- Wishing you and your family peace, love, and joy at Christmas and always.
- Here's to a productive New Year for all of us, and Merry Christmas!
- May the peace and joy of Christmas live in your heart all year long. Happy Christmas!
- Peace, youth, and happiness for you this Christmas and every other!
- Sending warm wishes to you and your family for a lovely Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
- I am not near, but I wish you a fantastic Christmas filled with good cheer, smooth beer, and memories of a beautiful year.
- Wishing you all the happiness, blessings, prosperity, and joys of Christmas with a bright year ahead.
- May the festive season of Christmas bring you opportunities and success in life! Merry Christmas!
You can write any of these Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wishes to team or thank you Christmas wishes for colleagues and insert Christmas stickers or add photos to the PDF Christmas card to print out with the SwifDoo PDF tool.
10 Formal Christmas Wishes for Colleagues
Senior colleagues and bosses play a crucial role in your development by being your mentor and constant guide. So why not write Christmas wishes for colleagues? This year, show appreciation by writing Merry Christmas wishes for your senior colleagues and boss. Here are some examples to wish someone a Merry Christmas professionally.
- I am grateful for the support, guidance, and motivation you give me. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness. Merry Christmas!
- It has been so satisfying for me to be part of your team and have your approval for my work. I am looking forward to another year and achieving goals under your leadership. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- I appreciate how you inspire me with your excellent work ethic to strive and achieve more. Sending best Christmas wishes your way!
- Merry Christmas to the boss and mentor who guided me constantly throughout the year. I am so grateful that I have developed new skills under your guidance.
- To our fearless leader, working with you is a wonderful gift. Thank you for motivating and inspiring us to do our best work always. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- Having a boss who is as impressive as you is a blessing. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones at your side.
- You are an outstanding supervisor who makes it a joy to come to work. Thank you for a wonderfully productive year. May your Christmas season be special and merry.
- Sending warm Christmas wishes to the wonderful boss who has always been a great support and mentor throughout the year. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- 2023 has been a successful year for our team, only under your guidance — Merry Christmas and a wonderful year ahead.
- I feel lucky to have a boss like you, and I'm looking forward to the coming year and getting stuck back into work! Merry Christmas!
We hope you loved our formal New Year and Merry Christmas wishes for colleagues. You can make multiple Christmas cards with Christmas wishes messages for colleagues. Also, you can write different wishes for each colleague and print multiple PDF cards at once with SwifDoo PDF.
How to Write Christmas Wishes for Colleagues on a Christmas Card
Christmas cards are a glorious tradition and a great way to build human connections and remind your loved ones how much they mean to you. Christmas cards help you add personal greetings and spread holiday cheer. You can select the best wishes for Christmas and New Year for colleagues from the above lists or create your own with our ideas and use SwifDoo PDF's card template to create a free Christmas card.
SwifDoo PDF program lets you write Christmas wishes for colleagues and add text, images, stickers, and many more elements. You can even print the cards in the way you want.
Pick a wish or multiple Christmas card wishes for colleagues and create a card with the SwifDoo PDF program in a few clicks right away.
Step 1: Download, launch, and open the card template in the SwifDoo PDF tool;
Step 2: Select the Edit menu in the top bar and tap the Edit All option;
Step 3: Now copy and paste the Christmas wishes quotes for office colleagues into the text box in the PDF;
Step 4: Preferably, if needed, you can add images and other Christmas wishes for colleagues on other cards in the app;
Step 5: Next, click Annotate and choose Stickers to select and add Christmas stickers;
Step 6: Click SwifDoo and choose the Print option to print your card or add other PDF files, and choose Batch Print to print multiple files simultaneously.
SwifDoo PDF is an excellent tool for writing Christmas greetings wishes for colleagues and making a beautiful card in minutes. But besides writing wishes for Christmas to colleagues, the program also helps you handle all PDF-related tasks and activities like creation, conversion, editing, annotation, merge/split, e-sign, and reading PDF documents aloud. Try it once to manage your PDF documents hassle-free.