You need a stable internet connection and a Spotify-compatible device to float in the musical ocean of Spotify. However, unless you step up to the premium subscription, you have to bear with several ads on this platform. So, to enjoy your favorite Spotify playlist without internet, ads, or device dependency, you must download music from Spotify. Even though Spotify allows you to enjoy your favorite Spotify audio world in Spotify offline mode, there are many rules and restrictions.
So, suppose you want to enjoy your entire Spotify playlist, album, or songs without limitations. In that case, you must try the authentic and effective Spotify to MP3 converter to download Spotify songs to MP3. Let's see the Spotify in-app downloading limitations before heading to the top Spotify music downloader. Then you move to convert Spotify to MP3 for your limitation-free downloading experience.
Understanding Spotify's Limitations
As Spotify is a subscription-based on-demand music streaming station, it offers free and premium plans for your musical entertainment. While online listening, this platform also provides downloading options for free and flexible Spotify offline mode listing.
However, Spotify also doesn't allow you to enjoy your download in MP3 format because MP3 is a compressed file format that will compromise the sound quality after downloads. It supports only two formats, FLAC & WAV. Spotify transcodes the file in different formats, including Ogg/Vorbis (96, 160, 320 kbps)/ AAC (128, 256 kbps)/ HE-AACv2 (24kbps) to ensure its lossless conversion.
So, there are some other limitations that restrict your Spotify entertainment. Let's see what they are.
- Free service is filled with annoying ads.
- The music runs in shuffle mode.
- You can skip songs six times per hour for free service.
- In the free subscription, you can download only podcasts.
- Only premium subscription offers downloading features of songs, playlists, albums, etc.
- Download a maximum of 10,000 tracks on a single device.
- You can download up to 5 devices.
- In the premium mini-plan, you can download a maximum of 30 songs per day on one mobile device without any advertisement in 160 kbps audio quality.
- You need to go online in 30 days to keep your downloads active.
Exploring Legal and Ethical Consideration
To access the Spotify app for your online or offline music entertainment, you must follow this platform's terms, conditions, and fundamental guidelines. Violating the content copyright rules or service conditions will be a punishable offense. From satisfying the " Age & eligibility requirements" to terms of using "Third-party applications, devices & open source software," you must follow all the given instructions by visiting the Terms & Conditions page of the Spotify website.
Using Third-Party Downloader: TuneFab Spotify Music Converter
As Spotify is a plethora of playlists, songs, albums, audiobooks, and so on, you need some exclusive and advanced features of the TuneFab Spotify music converter to save them all in a few clicks. Using Spotify to MP3 converter, you can convert and download Spotify playlists to MP3 to transfer or share the downloads to any MP3 player from your Windows or Mac computer.
- Save Spotify songs in MP3, M4A, WAV, or FLAC format.
- Enjoy the entire Spotify audio world up to 320 kbps MP3 audio.
- This Spotify music downloader offers 5X faster with advanced built-in GPU acceleration.
- Extract audio from Spotify, including albums, songs, and playlists, in batches.
- Transfer Spotify songs to MP3 in their original quality with lossless conversion.
- Organize & identify your downloads in Spotify offline mode with an ID tag saving option.
- Convert Spotify to MP3 using a built-in web player.
How to download music from Spotify
Step 1: After installing the software, the TuneFab music converter will be integrated into the Spotify web player. Next, you need to log into your Spotify account. To activate the software, insert the license email & key in the popped-up free trial window.
Step 2: If you don't have the license, select the "Continue trial" option to use this tool for free with its free trial limitations. After logging into your Spotify account, you will find that the Spotify web player will be embedded in the TuneFab software.
Step 3: Now, you can select audio content from the Spotify web player to the converter. You should select the blue "+" icon at the right side of the page, and your selected playlist will be included in the converting list.
Step 4: Now tick your selected songs to convert, and to convert them in the same audio format, click "Convert all files to" > select format from MP3/WAV/M4A/FLAC. You can also select different formats to save different songs in different formats.
Step 5: You can save ID tag information depending on your requirement. After finalizing the selection process, hit the "Convert All" option at the below right corner and initiate the conversion process.
Step 6: Next, to get the converted Spotify downloads, head to the "Finished" section > "View Output File" > get your converted Spotify songs.
You May Also Like: How to Download All Instagram Photos in Seconds >>
Using Third-Party Downloader: HitPaw Video Converter
Despite being a video converter, Spotify is known as the best Spotify music downloader to download Spotify playlists to MP3. From batch downloading to format selection to 120X faster conversion speed, you can do multiple customizations to convert Spotify to MP3.
- This Spotify music downloader lets you save the entire playlist, songs, albums, etc., on your Windows/ Mac computer.
- You can transfer Spotify songs to MP3 in batches.
- Download music from Spotify in MP3/ M4A/ WAV.
- Extract audio from Spotify in its original quality with 100% lossless conversion.
- Download Spotify playlist to MP3 with ID tags to save metadata like artists' names, song titles, etc.
- This Spotify to MP3 converter provides 120X taster conversion speed.
How to save Spotify songs as MP3 by HitPaw Video Converter
Step 1: Once you successfully launch the HitPaw software on your computer, head to the main interface to select "Convert Spotify Music."
Step 2: Using the copy & paste or drag & drop option, you can add the Spotify audio content link that you like to convert and save to the search bar of the HitPaw software.
Step 3: The tool will automatically analyze the file, and when the analyzing process gets over, select the "Convert All Button" option to get your converted Spotify audio downloads.
Using an Online Downloader: Spotify Downloader.com
To convert Spotify to MP3 for free on any device or platform Spotify Downloader.com is the best online tool with all advanced audio downloading features. You just have to bear with some ads and pop-ups of this online Spotify music downloader to download Spotify playlists in MP3 format.
- Download music from Spotify as 320kbps MP3.
- Download the entire audio world of Spotify in a ZIP file to enjoy them in Spotify offline mode.
- Transfer Spotify songs to MP3 with metadata, including song titles, release dates, cover images, etc.
- This web-based Spotify to MP3 converter doesn't need any installation or registration.
- This online Spotify music downloader is accessible through any web browser on any device.
How to extract audio from Spotify by Spotify Downloader.com
Step 1: After opening the Spotify app, choose the audio content you wish to save for your Spotify offline mode.
Step 2: Select the "three dots" icon > "Share" > "Copy link." Next, open the online tool, paste the copied URL in the top blank bar, and hit the "Submit" option. Now, wait for a while to process the tool.
Step 3: Hit the "Download" option below any individual track you wish to save, or you can select the "Download Zip" option to download the entire playlist or album.
You definitely want to have unlimited, permanent, shareable, and customized high-quality downloads for your offline listening. So, you must try any of the above-mentioned Spotify music downloaders to convert Spotify to MP3 on your desired device.
Suppose you want to store your favorite Spotify playlist forever as a backup. In that case, saving them on a computer with third-party software is the best option with maximum customization, which will also save your portable device's storage space. Otherwise, an online Spotify to MP3 converter is the only option if you are looking for free service. So, select your Spotify music downloader, depending on your retirement.