Instagram is one of the trendiest platforms to treasure memories. However, sharing memories through images is easier than saving them for later recreation. But sometimes, you want to download all Instagram images you like sharing with your friends or on your other social media platforms. Sometimes, you wish to use these images for any project, motivational, learning, or creative video-making process, or simply cherish your memories.
So, when Instagram makes it difficult to save Instagram photos to secure ownership of the images and stop their misuse, you certainly need efficient Instagram photo downloading methods to get all Instagram images in one click. Here you will get the three bulk Instagram photo downloaders to fast Instagram photo downloads for your later offline world.
Understanding the Challenge
In the Instagram app, it is quite challenging to download all Instagram images using its built-in image-saving option. Instagram always gives credit to the image owner, and therefore it prevents obtaining images without the owner's permission. Still, if you want to experience the Instagram built-in image downloading option, there are a few ways to do that.
While copying the entire history of your account, you can save all Instagram photos and videos you have uploaded in the post. Alternatively, you can send a request to Instagram by using a website or app to provide a download link to save your old or accidentally deleted photos or videos. Otherwise, using the source code of any image, you can get it without the owner's authorization. But there are certain limitations of these methods. So, let's see what they are:
- You can't own the images.
- Images are not sharable.
- The history saving option allows you to save unwanted posts, images, or videos.
- Sending a request for a download link is a very long & time-consuming process.
- In the source code option, you can get it in batches.
- Instagram never offers any straightforward downloading process.
So, to avoid these hassles, you must try the best bulk Instagram photo downloader to get permanent and sharable high-quality photos on any device.
Practical Tools for Downloading All Instagram Photos
Instagram downloading challenges or limitations don't stop you from saving all Instagram photos you enjoy watching or using for your or others' purpose. In the ocean of Instagram images, it is very annoying and time-consuming to save all Instagram images one after one. So, it's time to explore the efficient methods for getting Instagram pictures in batches.
Option 1: Third-Party Application: Hitpaw Video Converter
Even though Instagram is the most mobile-compatible tool, when you need to back up your favorite Instagram images on your computer, the Hitpaw video converter works as one of the best Instagram photo backup tools. Before your selected Insta images get removed from the platform, with the fast Instagram photo download service of Hitpaw third-party software.
While downloading Instagram pictures in batches, you can do a lot more customization to downloads. This software's Instagram photo archiving techniques will let you save and organize your desired Insta images on Windows or Mac without restrictions or limitations.
- This bulk Instagram Photo Downloader gets you 1000 images in a minute.
- It supports multiple input & output image file formats JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, etc.
- It ensures lossless image conversion & downloading with batches.
- It uses lossy compression algorithms to compress file sizes up to 80%.
- It offers batch photo editing options to crop, rotate, mirror, or adjust the images in batches.
- You can also adjust the brightness, contractions, hue, or something else to give a new look to the images.
- Add a digital watermark to protect your saved Instagram images.
How to save multiple Instagram photos by Hitpaw Video Converter
Step 1: After installing the Hitpaw software on your system, you can select Instagram Downloader Feature.
Option 1: Head to the Toolbox tab > Instagram Downloader.
Option 2: Move to the Download tab > inverted triangle icon > Instagram Downloader.
Step 2: Next, in the search box, put the photo URL you want to save, and the program will analyze the photos under this link. After that, check the photos you wish to download and hit Download to keep them on your computer. You can also go for the " Select all" option to keep all the analyzed images in one go.
Option 2: Web-based service: InDown.io
If you want to download Instagram photos in one click on any device or platform without spending a penny, InDown.io is the best bulk Instagram photo downloader. With this web-based online Instagram photo backup tool, you can get instant and fast Instagram photo downloads without installing any separate software on your device.
- Downloading Instagram pictures in batches on your smartphone, tablet, PC, or any other device is extremely easy with this tool.
- It supports all the common web browsers, including Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- You don't need any registration/ login for this one of the best Instagram photo backup tools.
- This free online tool is 100% safe & secure as it doesn't save your data in its service.
- With a simple copy & paste URL, you can save all Instagram photos from multiple profiles and posts in one go.
- It gives you high-quality downloads in a simple & common format.
How to save multiple Instagram photos by InDown.io
Step 1: First, visit the Instagram website and go for the photos you prefer to download in one go. Head to the three dots in the top right corner of the post & select it.
Step 2: From the multiple pop-up options, select the "Copy link" one & hit on it to copy the image downloading link.
Step 3: Leave the Instagram website and visit the Indown.io website using any web browser. Now, paste the copied Instagram image link into the dedicated section on this tool.
Step 4: This online tool will automatically synchronize the images and show them to your screen. Next, click the "Download" option to complete your Instagram image downloading process.
You May Also Like: Picuki: An Anonymous Instagram Story Viewer >>
Option 3: Using Browser Extension: IG Downloader
Using a browser extension is the most common and free option to keep all Instagram images of your choice. IG downloader is one of the most common Chrome extensions that offer downloading Instagram pictures in batches. This extension doesn't save your browsing history. While adding this broader extension to your browser, you can get fast Instagram photo downloads within a few clicks.
- This efficient Instagram photo downloading method is free.
- There is no software installation hassle.
- It lets you enjoy saving Instagram pictures in batches.
- It has the most hassle-free downloading process.
How to get multiple Instagram photos by IG Downloader
Step 1: After adding the extension to your browser, go to the Instagram profile page from where you like to save the images.
Step 2: After choosing the image for downloading, hover over the photos and hit the download option.
Step 3: Otherwise, if you click on the photos, you can save them with the button next to the bookmark icon.
Step 4: While selecting the download button next to the "Follow button," you can save bulk images.
Tips for Safely Downloading Instagram Photos
Even though you can download all Instagram images in one click using any bulk Instagram photo downloaders, you must be cautious about a few things while using these tools.
- You must not obtain images from any private account as it violates Instagram rules.
- Always give credit to the image owner wherever you use the image.
- Download images with the owner's permission.
- Make sure that the images have not been misused.
- Avoid random sharing of images.
- Start by your personal purpose.
- Don't use them for any commercial purpose.
When you choose any specific bulk Instagram photo downloader, you must know the distinct purpose of your Instagram image downloads. If you want maximum customization to reuse the photos for any project or video-making purpose, Hitpaw is the best option. However, if you want to take a backup of your favorite Instagram image before they get deleted, the online service InDown is the smart choice as a free Instagram photo backup tool. Otherwise, if you want to save Instagram images for your casual offline recreation to cherish precious memories, the free browser extension can do the job very effectively. So, you must choose the most efficient Instagram photo downloading method depending on your purpose and preference.