Here we have 40 Merry Christmas wishes for family of you and families with a new baby to help you spread happiness and joy. Write Christmas cards sayings and messages to your family for Christmas and embrace the festival of joy with happiness for your loved ones as well.
10 Merry Christmas Wishes for Family
The Christmas season is a time of joy, celebration, and peace. So why not add a dash of joy with your heart-touching Christmas wishes for family? Check out the ten simple Merry Christmas wishes for your family to show and express how much you love them with these fun and festive greeting ideas.
- The countdown has begun! Merry Christmas to the fellas who are always on Santa's "good" list. Wishing you all a beautiful holiday season. May your winter be jolly and bright!
- Wishing all my family members happiness, peace, and joy this Christmas season. May you all feel the love that you bring to me. I am thinking of you this Christmas and sending you warm love wishes. Merry Christmas, everyone.
- I wish you peace and joy all season long. Merry Christmas! And best wishes for 2024! I hope your holiday is full of love, peace, and joy!
- Count your blessings, sing Christmas carols, open the gifts, and make a beautiful wish under the Christmas tree. Remember the reason for the season.
- I am just one cookie away from filling out the Santa suit this year. But I am thinking of you this season and wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- Sending you all peace, joy, and love this holiday season with the warmest wishes for the New Year. May joy linger in your heart. Wishing you all a joyous Christmas.
- I hope this Christmas is filled with laughter and prosperity, and this is your best Christmas ever! Wishing you the merriest of Christmases!
- Merry Christmas from afar! Consider my presence a gift. I couldn't imagine spending all of my money on Christmas gifts for anyone else.
- Your company is the best Christmas gift a mom/dad/daughter/son/grandma/grandpa could ask for. I wish you warm wishes for a happy holiday. Have a holly, jolly Christmas.
- Even though we do not see or talk to each other frequently, I wish you all the best this season and for the upcoming New Year. I am grateful for you every day—but especially at Christmas time. Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
These were simple yet heartfelt Merry Christmas wishes to you and your family. You can even write any of these Christmas wishes for family of you on a card using the SwifDoo PDF for your family to keep it as a keepsake forever.
10 Heartfelt Christmas Wishes for Family
Worried about what to say to your family on Christmas Day to touch their heart? We have sorted out the ten best heartfelt Christmas wishes for family to help you spread the Christmas cheer near and far. Send them these lovely Merry Christmas wishes for family members to capture the holiday spirit in your greeting card messages.
- Thanks a ton for being a great dad and a brilliant role model. Eat, drink, and be merry this season! Happy Christmas to you, Dad. So thankful for everything you do.
- Thank you, Mum, for always decking our halls with happiness. I am so excited to celebrate the season with you. Having you as my Mom is the greatest gift I could ever receive this Christmas.
- I am so lucky to have such a great brother this Christmas. Wishing you so much love and happiness at this special time of year. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing my beautiful sister a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Have a joyous day filled with light and laughter. I wish you all the festive cheer.
- My most fond Christmas memories include the festive traditions you taught me, Grandpa/Grandma. I will miss you at Christmas and wish you both the warm and joyous Christmas you deserve.
- Thank you for being your Grandma/Grandpa's little helper this year! Merry Christmas to my lovely little elf! Sending Christmas hugs across the miles to you.
- I am so lucky to have such an incredible daughter like you - You are the best gift I could ever receive this Christmas. I wish you a happy, fun-filled, and peaceful Christmas as wonderful as my lovely daughter.
- Merry Christmas to my wonderful and handsome son. Thinking of you on this very special day and all the memories we share. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with you this year.
- This Christmas, I'm thankful for another year of making memories with the person I love, my wife. Here's to another beautiful festive season. I love you the most, baby!
- You make me feel like it's a holiday all year long! I don't need any Christmas presents when I have you. I wish you tons of love this Christmas. Celebrate the light of the world.
We are sure you must have loved these Happy Christmas wishes for family. You can use the PDF editor to directly replace the original text in the PDF card with the inspirational Merry Christmas wishes messages text for family in a few clicks.
10 Short Christmas Wishes for Family
If you are looking for some short and sweet wishes for Christmas, these ten short Christmas wishes messages and quotes for family will cease your search instantly. Here are 10 Christmas wishes for family that are perfect for almost anyone!
- May your Christmas shine brightly with joy, happiness, blessings, and goodwill!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Seasons greetings!
- Wishing you all the warmest thoughts and best greetings for a Happy Christmas and a joyous New Year. Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas! Let's find some time to party hard before the holidays end.
- Get ready for your heart to grow in three sizes. Christmas is here! Merry Christmas!
- May you always be blessed with the gift of love, peace, and happiness this Christmas.
- May the lights of Christmas guide your path, and the beautiful Christmas carols fill you with cheer.
- May this season be full of light and laughter for you and everyone around.
- Wishing you a merry and bright season with the light of God's love.
- May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always as we celebrate Christmas and the turning of the New Year.
Did you love and enjoy our short Christmas message for cards? Then, you can make Merry Christmas wishes for family images by designing the PDF cards and converting the PDFs to image format with the built-in converter of SwifDoo PDF.
10 Christmas Wishes for Family with New Baby
A baby's first Christmas is a beautiful occasion that deserves to be celebrated with special Christmas messages and greetings to look back on when they're older. Here are the 10 Christmas wishes for family with a new baby to give your regards and extend Merry Christmas wishes to the certain family.
- Raising a toast to your little sunshine - your newborn baby! Happy Christmas to you all during this special time. Wishing Merry Christmas to the whole family.
- Merry Christmas to the whole family! We hope Santa brings the little one the best gift in the world and that all of you have a super special day filled with Christmas cheer.
- Merry Christmas, our little prince/princess! It may be your first Christmas, but there are so many more magical Christmases to come! All our warmest wishes to the new parents and family.
- Happy first Christmas as new parents! May this be a special and memorable Christmas for you and your little one.
- Merry Christmas to our littlest elf! We hope you have a wonderful first Christmas full of festive fun and giggles. Lots of love.
- Happy first Christmas! We are so proud of you already, our little star. Thank you for shining brighter than all the lights on the tree.
- As two become three, you are now a family. Wishing you the joy and cheers of the Christmas season. Merry Christmas.
- All I want for Christmas is to spend time with you! Watching you grow this year has been the best gift of all. We're so proud of you, our Christmas star.
- The seasons just got a little brighter as we welcomed our bundle of joy this Christmas! Merry Christmas to the new parents and the whole family!
- Happy first Christmas with your lovely baby! I can't wait to see them grow throughout all the Christmases.
These were heartfelt Christmas wishes for family with the new baby. You can make multiple Christmas cards with Merry Christmas messages to family written for each family member. And that's not it; you can even print numerous PDF cards at once with SwifDoo PDF.
How to Write Christmas Wishes for Family on a Christmas Card
Practicing gratitude by sending a holiday card is a beautiful way to reach out to loved ones and remind them how much you love and care for them. Christmas cards with the best Christmas wishes for family are memorable and help you maintain connections and family bonding to spread holiday cheer. Now, you won't be running out of suggestions as we have offered many to help you select the best Christmas wishes, or you can even tweak them to customize them as per your needs.
Use the SwifDoo PDF program to create a free Christmas card and write wishes for Christmas for family using its card template. You can also add text, images, stickers, and many more elements and then print them as you want.
Here's how you can write Christmas wishes for family with the PDF program.
Step 1: Download and open the card template in the SwifDoo PDF;
Step 2: Select the Edit menu in the top bar and choose the Edit All option;
Step 3: Now copy and paste the free Christmas greeting cards messages and wishes for family into the text box in the PDF. You can add images if needed;
Step 4: To select and add Christmas stickers, click Annotate and choose Stickers;
Step 5: Once your card is finalized, go to SwifDoo and click the Print option. You can also add other PDFs and choose Batch Print to print multiple PDFs together.
SwifDoo PDF is not limited to greeting Merry Christmas wishes for a family alone. In fact, the program can even handle all your PDF-related needs related to its creation, conversion, merging/splitting, editing, and annotation. Try the program once to experience its top-notch features and functions.