While some things might seem petty, you never know they are the keys to removing the more significant obstacles and hurdles to your productivity. So here we are, covering you with a round-up of such things that you might be ignoring until now or must be clueless of their existence.
This article focuses primarily on a checklist template and a daily schedule template to keep you on the go with accomplishing your daily tasks effectively. We have also covered the guidelines for creating a job description template to reach out and call for potential employees and an infographic template to raise your marketing bar.
Stay tuned for a quick round-up of these essentials, for you never know what you must be missing until you use them in your routine. In addition, we have also listed some mindful tips to help you create each one effectively.
Create a Checklist, Job Description, Daily Schedule, and Infographic Swiftly Using the Preloaded Templates
Templates are the preloaded and readily available structures that are present online for your ease and convenience. Depending on your need and purpose, you are just a click away from accessing these templates.
Templates make your life much easy by saving you considerable time and effort. For example, it would be best to browse the web, scroll for your needed design, and download and print it to your device. Generally, the templates are in PDF format. To access them swiftly, you will need the help of a professional PDF tool.
For example, the SwifDoo PDF reader can help you quickly open and scan the preloaded layouts. Instead, you can use this fantastic software to neatly arrange all the preloaded documents in a library, allowing you to access them for greater convenience.
The SwifDoo PDF software enables you to merge and compress your files without losing the font style and formats. Instead, you can easily crop your documents without disturbing or hampering the original picture quality.
Moreover, SwifDoo is a tool that allows you to convert your PDF files into any format like Word, PPT, Excel, Image, HTML, CAD, and vice versa. And that is not it. You can create or edit the existing templates to tailor-make them as your documents and share them with the online community.
You can create a job description template and share it with the team, employees, and potential candidates. Or you can share your checklist template with your team or others that can help assist you in carrying out your tasks timely. Similarly, you can create, download and print an infographic template or daily schedule template and share it with the people who can help you assist.
Stay tuned to know how you can download these templates and be self-reliant, especially if you encounter an urgency or emergency.
Where Can You Get These Templates: Assisting With the Websites
If you are worried and perplexed about where to get these templates quickly, you can relax and stay calm. Below are a few websites that you can scroll to download the required preloaded templates for quick help.
1. Checklist Template:
- 101 planners
- General blue
- Sweet process
- Free downloads
- Make use of
- Vertex 42
2. Job Description Template:
- Better team
- Workable resources
- Hiring monster
- Mi talent
- Smart recruiters
- Talent Lyft
3. Daily Schedule Template:
- Mke with kids
- Time camp
- Tim van de Vall
- Panda doc
- Shining brains
4. Infographic Template:
- Pik to chart
- Graphic mama
- Smart draw
- Poster my wall
- Storyboard that
How to Create a Checklist: Customizing a Checklist Online
Using Google Docs, you can create a checklist easily. However, you can also use a readily available checklist template. But if you want to go with a tailor-made, editable, and foolproof structure, you can make one online easily.
- Open a web browser and visit Google Docs.
- Open a Blank (new) document.
- Add a title to your document (checklist).
- Navigate to the Taskbar at the document's top and visit the Bulleted List option.
- Click the downward-facing arrow to open a drop-down menu.
- Select the third Checklist with boxes (squares).
- Once you click it, a checkbox will appear on the page.
- Type the items you need against the box and press Enter to create a list.
- Once you list all the items, carefully check to ensure no item is missing.
- That's it, now complete the listed tasks.
- You can either take a print of this checklist or save it online (Google Docs saves the documents automatically).
- To mark an item as complete, simply click the checkbox once. The box gets a tick, and the task strikes off automatically.
Mindful Tips to Be Cautious Of While Creating a Checklist
Checklists are a noteworthy dose of productivity that provide the big picture of all the tasks that need to be accomplished. It helps you list out and organize your tasks, prioritizing them according to your needs. However, you must be careful while creating your checklist not to miss and prioritize the tasks.
- Use a checklist template to save time. You can print or keep it online as per your need and convenience.
- Create digital checklists to have your tasks right before you all the time.
- Organize and prioritize the tasks considering their deadlines.
- Remember to check off the tasks once you accomplish them.
- Prepare a daily or situational checklist depending upon the need and gravity of the task.
How to Create a Job Description: The Guidelines to a Flawless Structure (Blueprint)
While there are multiple templates for a job description, you can quickly create an intelligent structure beforehand to list all you need to include for the specifics. Follow the quick guidelines below to tailor make your job description template.
- List a clear-cut job title to reflect the nature and duties of the job position. Ensure that it is not gender or age biased.
- Ensure to write an overview of the summary for the job - defining the daily tasks, projects, or assignments that the employees will work upon.
- State the job duties and responsibilities clearly in five to ten bullet points.
- List any quantified metrics the employees must meet in the first month, quarter, or year.
- Remember to mention who the employee/position will report to in content with the direct manager. It will help figure out and enhance the working relationships.
- Mention a salary range instead of the exact salary and ensure competitive compensation; basic pay must be based upon the education and experience of the potential candidate.
- Go through the job description once to ensure all the relevant points have been added and are error-free. You can also take the help of your coworker for a double-check.
- Send a copy to the hiring manager and HR for a final check and approval; let the final decision rest in their hands.
- Once final, publish it for the recruitment process to start and post it on all easily accessible platforms so as not to build a home for any confusion.
Mindful Tips to Follow While Drafting a Job Description
A job description is a springboard for attracting potential employees. Therefore, you cannot afford to go wrong in creating one. Instead, it states the job summary and lists its benefits explaining the duties and responsibilities of the job. Hence, you must be cautious while drafting a job description.
- List the position and all the sensitive information carefully after going through the requirements of each department.
- Do not exaggerate the importance of the role.
- Take the help of a job description template for a business standard structure.
- Proofread and double-check for any grammatical or other errors.
- Remember to publish the job description on all the accessible platforms and forums to pool the maximum potential.
How to Create a Daily Schedule: Planning Your Schedule Wisely
To date, there is no key to a perfect daily schedule. Every person has their routine and tasks that cannot be prioritized on a general basis for everyone. Hence, the need to customize a daily schedule knocks in.
While we have already listed the websites to download a daily schedule template, you must look after the works of your priorities to edit it according to your needs. However, we can definitely assist you in planning your schedule wisely. For example, you can follow the below-given guidelines to plan your daily schedule effectively.
- Brainstorm to write everything (every task) down, no matter how petty a thought may appear to you. It includes functions of both personal and professional nature.
- Identify your priorities by highlighting them to stay visually organized.
- Help yourself stay organized for daily chores by adding a frequency against each task. For example, using numbers, write down the number of times you will be doing an activity in a week or probably a fortnight, depending upon the range of period for your covered daily schedules.
- Make a group of similar tasks or cluster them so that you can do a few functions in one go right after another.
- Depending upon the recurrence of your tasks, you can either make a weekly or fortnight chart. Instead, you can create multiple daily schedules for neat segregation of your tasks; personal, professional, and recurring tasks.
- Carefully optimize your tasks by reviewing your weekly schedules. Consider rescheduling your schedule if such a need arises.
- Consider breaking your daily schedule into the morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening, or night for more outstanding organization, optimization, and management.
- The key to an efficient schedule lies in flexibility. You must not be harsh on yourself to maintain and follow strict deadlines; instead, take life and schedule efficiently.
Mindful Tips to Follow a Daily Schedule
A daily schedule is essential to be productive and limit procrastination. Instead, it helps establish healthy habits that help enjoy a work-life balance. While it might take quite some time to develop, follow and set the things in place, consistency and patience are the keys.
- Follow your daily schedule with consistency and dedication.
- Stay motivated to live up to your set expectations. After all, you are the creator of the plan.
- Make a flexible schedule to adjust it according to your needs.
- Regardless of the hurdles caused by visitors, vacations, or other disruptions, return to your plan with open arms.
- Take a grace period to complete a task the other day if you miss it at the initial time.
How to create an Infographic: Creating an Enthralling Infographic Under Minutes
All it takes to make an infographic is the story, data, copy, design, graphs, and charts. While creating an infographic can be challenging, the infographic template eases the job. Now create a standard infographic quickly in under an hour using MS PowerPoint.
- Start with a blank slide to create a New presentation. Open the program, click New from the left-side menu and select Blank presentation. Select Create on the screen's lower-right corner for the presentation slide to appear.
- Next, you must change the setting to Portrait mode to create an infographic. For this, select the Design tab at the screen's top, select Slide size, and hover your cursor over the Orientation section. Now change the slide's orientation to portrait style.
- Select your infographic style to be 6 inches wide and 14 inches tall.
- Now, right-click on the slide to Format background. You can select from various options, including pattern, transparency, gradient, texture, and background color.
- Click the Text Box to write your infographic's engaging and catchy headline (title) and sub-heading.
- Select your visual elements (graphs, charts, shapes) using SmartArt. Click Insert on the toolbar to navigate to the SmartArt icon. Once open, you can choose from multiple options, including flowcharts, cycles, diagrams, and pyramids.
- Decide the graphic style you want to use and click on its icon. Press OK to proceed. You can also change your graphic's color using the Change Color option.
- Add the information to your SmartArt graphics by clicking on the graphic to enter your text. To add text in the background, click Insert and move to the Text Box. Select the area where you want your text to appear.
- Create customized graphics and text boxes by clicking Shapes and tools from the Insert menu.
- Include a downloaded image using the Picture option from the Insert menu. Or else, you can also browse the web while creating your infographic parallelly.
- That's it. Go through the infographic to check for any errors and accuracy. Once you are content, save it on your system using the Save As option from the File menu.
Mindful Tips to Remember While Creating an Infographic
Infographics are a great marketing tool for capturing the potential audience through visuals and aesthetics. They are a great medium to inform by keeping the audience engaged. However, follow the simple and quick tips below for a captivating and compelling infographic.
- Research and go through the existing infographic template for help and inspiration.
- Be mindful of your target audience to have the right direction for your infographic.
- Always try to keep your infographic simple so that it is easy for the target audience to focus and absorb it.
- Incorporate multiple design elements like borders, fonts, and icons to make your infographic unique and outstanding.
- Decide on the color scheme carefully to follow it through the slides.
A Quick Sum Up
While we have already assisted you with the guidelines of using multiple templates to edit and create your structures efficiently, you should be cautious of the tips that we have shared. For example, where a checklist template can help you edit and tailor-make a checklist to be productive, you can use a daily schedule template to manage your recurring tasks more efficiently.
Furthermore, a job description template can help you to create your job positions effectively to lure potential candidates and make your company reach the heights of success. Additionally, creating an infographic using an infographic template can result in flawless marketing.
We have provided all the options to uplift your game depending on what you are lacking or what you need to experiment with. You can even use a checklist and daily schedule to organize your personal work efficiently.
So gear up and follow a routine using the simplest and easiest methods mentioned here.